Lemus Moving can help you, pack your belongings!!
Moving in or out of Boston, MA? Need help for packing your stuffs? Lemus Moving workers will offer their services. If you decide to pack yourself, we can provide you with the packing materials and a good advice. All you need to do is communicate with us, and Lemus Moving will give you a hand on your next move.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box.
- Use only small boxes for books. They get heavy very fast.
- Never use printed newspaper to wrap fine china.
- Always stack dishes upwards when packing.
- Pack important and sentimental documents separately to be easily reachable. For instance: children’s health records, passports, family records, etc.
- The heavier the item, the smaller the box.
- Do not pack with food or use supermarket boxes, you never know what little critter is hiding inside the boxes.
- Do not use used boxes. You do not know if the box will be strong enough to support your possessions.
- Never use duct tape instead use packing tape.
- Clearly label all boxes on top and side.
- As you take apart furniture and other items make sure to tape all parts to the main base.
- Try to pack all electronic equipment, like stereos in their original boxes. Otherwise use bubble wrap when packing these items.
- Start packing items you will not need ahead of time.
- Always pack and unpack breakables over a padded surface.
- Always use tape for boxes. Do not interlock the tops.